Acupuncture in Riverside
Harmony Acupuncture & Wellness Center
Your Holistic Acupuncturist in Riverside, Eunkyung Park LA.c
Eunkyung Park LA.c., is a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist in the state of California. She graduated Suma Cum Laude with a Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from SouthBaylo University in Anaheim, CA. She is a Fellow of the Traditional Eastern Medicine, Acupuncture Alternative Medicine Team, American Integrative Medicine Institute, and specializes in Nutrition and Detox. She was a director of Holistic Healing Academy in South Korea. She has been in health & wellness field since 2002.
She is trained in traditional acupuncture, harmonized needle techniques, four needle techniques, Master Tong’s, herbal, muscle testing, nutrition, detox, hormone therapy, spiral balance taping therapy.
She combines the best aspects of all these modalities with Acupuncture and Alternative Herbal Medicine with nutrition and detox to achieve the best results for her patients in clinical practice. This method of healing is versatile and highly effective as a complement to western medicine in helping patients feel relief of their symptoms and resolution of their conditions.
She specializes in Acupuncture care and wellness ; Nutrition and Detox. Using natural and hands-on methods to examine how the body is functioning as a whole. This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and making whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that are needed to optimize normal function.
She believes that the body is self-regulating and self-healing, but sometimes just needs a “facilitator” to eliminate the underlying cause, help guide the body towards achieving that optimal state of well-being and recovery. Using this unique approach, Dr. Park is here to guide and help your journey to good health.
Our primary goal is to help and support individuals find their way back to optimal health, naturally!
- California Licensed Acupuncturist and Board Certified Herbalist.
- Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from SouthBaylo University.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Dean’s Award
- Certified in The UCMRI as a Natural Hormone Replacement Therapist (South Korea) 2009
- Certified in The HHA as a Taping Therapist (South Korea) 2006
- Director of Holistic Healing Academy (South Korea) 2005
- Other seminars Dr. Park has attended and studied include: Whole food clinical nutrition, Herbal, Muscle test, Mind/body Connection Neuro-Emotional Technique (N.E.T. – netmindbody.com), Harmonized needle techniques, Four needle techniques, Master Tong’s, Cupping Therapy.
Wellness await you!
Harmony Acupuncture & Wellness Center. Acupuncture in Riverside.